Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.
do you ever type a long rant and then at the end of it you select all of it and delete it because no one cares
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
this is the definition of human trash
*waits for him to announce he’s coming out of the closet in 5 years*
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!